If you've got a question, check out our FAQ section below!
Send all inquires to our email, and we will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner.
Already placed an order and need to contact us? Then please call the number below.
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 10am - 5pm
Wondering where to send your Pete the Cat fan mail? We love hearing from our fans!
Send "Meow Mail" To:
Pete the Cat
2126 E. Victory Drive #112
Savannah, GA 31404
We try to send special blue envelope with Pete the Cat Club goodies in response to every fan mail within 1-3 months.
Q: How long will my order take to be delivered?
A: Our order processing time is 3-5 business days. Even if you choose express shipping, your order may not be processed right away. Please allow 3-5 business days plus time for shipping.
Q: How to schedule an author visit?
A: We don’t currently offer private author/illustrator visits, but you may request a visit through our publisher, HarperCollins. Here is some information we hope will help.
Q: How do I become a wholesaler?
A: Thank you for your interest in wholesaling with us. First, let’s see if we’re a good fit. We have a few requirements for our wholesale customers.
- Your initial wholesale order must be a minimum of $300 after wholesale discount.
- All wholesale orders must include art (prints or eligible paintings) as well as merchandise. Orders that don’t include art will be cancelled and refunded.
- You must have a business where you plan on reselling our art and products.
- We will need the following prior to approval:
- Tax ID Number.
- Company Website/social media page.
- Any additional information you’d like us to know about your business.