If you've got a question, check out our FAQ section below!
Office Hours: Tuesday - Friday 11am - 6pm
Wondering where to send your Pete the Cat fan mail? We love hearing from our fans!
Send "Meow Mail" To:
Pete the Cat
2126 E. Victory Drive #112
Savannah, GA 31404
James tries his hardest to personally respond to each piece of fan mail he receives, but we get lots of love in the mail so please be patient when waiting for a response!
Q: Do you sell books?
A: We don't sell books on this site. You can get Pete books wherever books are sold (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc). If you'd like to purchase books as a wholesaler, contact HarperCollins.
Q: How do I set up an author/illustrator visit?
A: We don’t currently offer private author/illustrator visits, but you may request a visit through our pushlisher, HarperCollins. Here is some information we hope will help.
Q: How do I become a wholesaler?
A: Thank you for your interest in wholesaling with us. First, let’s see if we’re a good fit. We have a few requirements for our wholesale customers.
- Your initial wholesale order must be a minimum of $300 after wholesale discount.
- All wholesale orders must include art (prints or eligible paintings) as well as merchandise. Orders that don’t include art will be cancelled and refunded.
- You must have a business where you plan on reselling our art and products.
- We will need the following prior to approval:
- Tax ID Number.
- Company Website/social media page.
- Any additional information you’d like us to know about your business.
Q: How long will my order take to be delivered?
A: Our order processing time is 3-5 business days. Even if you choose express shipping, your order may not be processed right away. Please allow 3-5 business days plus time for shipping.