If you've got a question, check out our FAQ section below!
Send all inquires to our email, and we will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner.
Already placed an order and need to contact us? Then please call the number below.
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 10am - 5pm
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be shipped out. The delivery estimates displayed at checkout (ex. “2 business days”) should be added to this processing time to give a more accurate estimate for delivery.
- We don’t offer international shipping, except to Canada.
- Canada customers: Please note that there may be additional import fees due upon delivery of your items. You are responsible for these fees, and unfortunately, we are not given any information regarding how much they will be when we ship out your order. In addition, we are unable to process returns from Canada due to high shipping costs. If you are a Canadian customer and dissatisfied with your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note - this policy only applies to merchandise purchased directly through petethecat.com. Products purchased through third-party retailers must be returned or exchanged through the retailer from which they were purchased.
- Due to limited inventory, we do not offer exchanges, only returns.
- We are unable to process returns from Canada (see Shipping Information section).
- If you’d like to return merchandise, please email email@example.com. We will provide a return label for you, and once we receive the merchandise, we will refund you for the cost of that item.
- Please note that we do not refund the cost of shipping on your order.
Q: How long will my order take to be delivered?
A: Our order processing time is 3-5 business days. Even if you choose express shipping, your order may not be processed right away. Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to ship out plus shipping time.
Q: How do I schedule an author/illustrator visit?
A: We don’t currently offer private author/illustrator visits, but you may request a visit through our publisher, HarperCollins. Here is some information we hope will help.
Q: Where do I send fan mail?
A: We love hearing from our fans!
Send "Meow Mail" to:
Pete the Cat
2126 E. Victory Drive #112
Savannah, GA 31404
DUE TO AN OVERWHELMING VOLUME OF LETTERS WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO RESPOND TO FANS. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!
-PETE THE CAT AND TEAM